Weight loss clinics have become a global phenomenon ever since the weight loss industry’s lucrative rise. In the United States, this industry is worth an estimated 20 billion dollars according to an ABC News report in 2012. These clinics are definitely raking in huge profits but their owners aren’t the only ones who benefit. Some clinics claim that their patients lost millions of pounds within less than a decade. With more than 69% of American adults obese or overweight, it is no surprise that weight loss programs are becoming increasingly popular.Learn more about us at Boca Raton Doctors
Though these clinics are popular, some members of the public remain skeptical about their effectiveness. Do these companies make outlandish claims which are simply too good to be true? Are Americans and the dieters throughout the world falling victim to a hoax, all while paying extravagant fees? Below are 6 reasons these clinics may be worth the investment.
1) Most Clinics Begin with A Medical Evaluation: Everyone is different and requires a specific solution. Your weight loss experience is as unique as a fingerprint. Since there is no universal panacea for losing weight, an evaluation is vital before you implement any strategy.
2) They Offer Weight Loss Solutions Specific To Each Patient: Solutions are determined based on your medical history and dietary habits. Top rated clinics hire medical professionals who treat their patient’s individual needs.
3) Clinics Combine Various Techniques Which Target Specific Issues: These techniques increase your metabolism, improving your diet, and balance hormones. Detoxification may also be included in order to rid your body of toxins and help you lose weight more quickly. Doctors at these clinics may prescribe diet pills like phentermine, Qsymia and Belviq which are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
4) Programs Include Self Evaluation And Journal Keeping: In many weight loss programs, patients play an active role. They maintain food records and track their progress by evaluating whether or not they meet certain targets.
5) Frequent Feedback via Counseling Sessions: Top rated clinics provide ongoing feedback and the psychological support that dieters often need in order to gain success. They counsel patients about how to eat healthy foods, portion meals, and include regular physical activity in their daily routine. They become personal cheerleaders and keep dieters motivated.
6) A Holistic and Long-Term Approach: Many individuals attempt to implement diets which become forgotten dreams a few months later. Take for instance crash diets which are unhealthy and difficult to maintain. A weight loss clinic with holistic, long-term programs allows patients to maintain a healthy lifestyle practices that last beyond a few months. A long-term approach provides the support that you need in order to gain true success.